Enhance Your Property Values & Lifestyles
Ovation Contracting has the experience, knowledge & connections to guide your project in the right direction from the start. Our know-how will ensure a successful project.
Ovation owners are passionate about making your project a successful one. Be it your concept or ours large or small, historic or new, rustic or contemporary, inside & out.
We have a strong penchant for historical context and are able to research specialty products and historic materials/architectural details.
- Consulting Services
- Residential & Commercial remodeling / improvements
- Interior design
- Tenant improvements
- Project management
- Landscape Planning & Design Including hardscape & water features
- Architectural Assistance incl.;CAD, 3-D & Floorplan Renderings, Proposed & As-Built drawings.
- Permitting, Zoning & Land Entitlement Consulting
- Investor Services on distressed property values, improvements & budget guidance
- Investor Services; Fix & Flips and & Budgeting
- Marketing & Staging Consulting & Services
- Design & Colorizing Services
- Plan Take-Off’s
- Contractor client liaison services for finish materials. Consultation for product education & selections
A valley resident since 1979, Wendy has been consistently active in the interior design and construction field. Wendy has designed and coordinated the renovations of dozens of homes in the valley. She completed Arizona General Contracting Licensing courses in 2005 and served in the capacity of Project Manager for a large luxury remodeling company before starting Ovation Contracting in 2007, recognizing that residential remodeling and renovation can be done better, can be done right. In order to accomplish this, her approach to projects involves constant supervision, tenacity, strong attention to detail, and the maintaining of appropriate communication and rapport with all involved parties, an extremely hands-on approach.
Wendy has been active in the Interior Design field since 1983, and has held a Real Estate license since 1994. Her background in design and real estate has given her a thorough understanding of how to best enhance property values and achieve the greatest benefits out of each and every project. Her approach to projects is tailored towards lifestyle as well as value and the project fits in with the neighborhood and surrounding community. She has been involved with and advised on numerous commercial, residential, and land projects.
15100 N 78th Way, Ste. 207
Scottsdale, AZ 85260